Hello, beautiful people of internet-land, it is I, Samuel Colbran; Author of the upcoming book, Lake Merrin. My book will be released in April, with a local publishing company Inhouse Publishing and with Kindle. Over the next few months, I will be doing something strange, actually planning my blogs, dun dun daaa! I will be planning to have a blog up every five days, ranging from personal growth to favourite books review to updating my marvellous followers.
Here are some ideas of blogs:
- Book Reviews on Magician by Raymond E. Feist, Battleaxe by Sara Douglass,Pawn of Prophecy by David Eddings, Painted Man by Peter V. Brett, Wizard’s First Rule by Terry Goodkind, Dragons of the Autumn Twilight by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman, Assassin’s Apprentice by Robin Hobb, Footnotes by Ben Allmon, Dreaming of the Dark Anthology edited by Jack Dunn, Reflections of Sandra by Michell Heynen and Rise: The Abused Child of the Phoenix by Livia York. Just to name a few
- Short Story about Jessica Beatrice Fletcher from Murder She Wrote being a serial killer. In the style of Noir fiction where it is through the eyes of a gumshoe Private Investigator.
- First of a year-long investigation and research project on Australian Aboriginals, starting with the laws of the Protection and care of Aboriginals from 1897 to 1947.
- Book launch updates
- Events I attend like Book launches, workshops, presentations and seminars.
- Some more short stories, that I have stumbling around my head
- Character Profiles from my Book.
Looking forward to every taste, sound, smell and creativity of 2017! Keep the #passioninspirecreate alive!
My Website: www.samuelcolbran.com
The Awesome Ocean Reeve my mentor and friend. #superocean
My Publisher: Inhouse Publishing
Facebook: Samuel Colbran – Author